Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Neon Green Nail Art

I used Mint by L.A.COLORS as my base color. On my ring and middle finger I put Inmate in Love by spoiled which was a crackle nail polish. Then on those two fingers I also put dots of the Mint nail polish and I used Apple Barrel Paint in the color Tropic Orange. Then On my middle finger I put random lines. Finally I put Chic Confetti by ELF on all my nails. 

Mint Swatch

This was just a Random design.

-Punky 

Previous Post:
Tinker Bell Inspired Nail Art.
http://punkyandbubblesbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/04/tinker-bell-inspired-nail-design.html

2 comments:

  1. Great nail art! Love it. It would be great if you could maybe check out my newest nail look, which is my "spring nails", from a fellow nail art lover! Hahaa, great blog post hope your having a lovely day!

    http://brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/brainybeauty-spring-nails.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! :D
      I did check it out and followed!

      Delete