Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Tease Pretty in Pinks face kit collection [American Beauty Show Haul pt.1]



This is from their spring collection. They are pretty soft colors. They apply lightly but its more for softer look. I think this is perfect to wear to school [even though I mostly wear colorful and bold eyeshadow to school]. My favorites out of this palette is the whole bottom row ^-^. 


*I believe I got this for $2.
*Sorry for the semi-bad quality of the pictures I took these and edited them on my phone and the quality went down a bit and it doesn't help that they are shimmery. 

-Punky ^-^


American Beauty Show Pictures:
Other Beauty Show Hauls:
[coming soon]

2 comments:

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine
    And if you want we can follow each other here and on bloglovin or GFC?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You ^-^
      and I followed you on both!

      Delete